You may need an air purifier. How much do you know about having one? Well, we have a few tips to consider before you invest in one. When it comes to any investment, it is best to proceed with an educated mind.
1) Why do you need one? This is the million dollar question you should be asking yourself. Consider your indoor needs. Do you have asthma? Do you have any other type of respiratory problem? Choose the best air purifier for pets with HEPA filter to get rid of allergy. The one thing you will need is the HEPA filter. The bottom line is the filter needs to get rid of 99.97% of the allergens and other pathogens. A HEPA filter is your best bet.
2) The features are another thing to look at. Some of you may be okay with just the HEPA filter and everything it comes with. Some of you may want more. Decide which features will best suit your physical needs and ailments. Some features may cost more. You need to decide if this is worth it to you. You may be able to find the same features in a cheaper way. It all depends on your needs and what you want. Examine all features before leaving the store. I would hate to see you get home and it does not work. Discuss and resolve any issues with the features before going home. Once you leave the store you may not be able to resolve things as quickly or easily.
3) What size do I need? Determine the size first. Which room(s) will you putting the purifier in. Do you need more than one? How big will you have to go? It all depends on what you are working with at home.
4) Where will you put your purifier? This is different than where you want to. You may want to put your purifier in the living room. You may plan for it in the den. Plans change. You may need to put it in your bedroom. I recommend putting it where you spend the most time. The bedroom will be included in one of these places. Some people spend a great deal of time in their bedroom. I know I do. Some of us find our bedrooms comforting and safe. The bottom line is the place you spend most of your time is the most effective way to become healthier.
5) What will the upkeep on my purifier be? Make no mistake your air purifier is going to require maintenance. Some of the more high-tech purifiers will require more maintenance. Certain filters will need to be changed, especially the HEPA filters. You may need to replace certain features as they get older. What it costs now to fix something is going to change. What costs you $100 now may move to $1,000 later on.
Do the math. Figure out how much you can afford on the upkeep and go from there.